Just encountered an issue with an SBS 2008 server. High CPU load was caused by the SBSMonitoring SQL instance. Eventually narrow it down and applied the fix described here:
Whilst checking the event log afterwards, I also noted these information events. Another Google search promised resolution by using this fix:
19 May 2011
SBS Monitoring with high CPU load
Posted by Felix Burkhard at 04:03
Labels: sbs2008, Sharepoint
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
EDB to PST Converter repairs corrupt or damaged Exchange EDB files and restores the mailboxes into Outlook PST file. You can easily view Mailbox data from the PST files using MS Outlook application. It supports MS Exchange Server Recovery for 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 corrupt and unmounted database.ReplyDelete
Recovers Calendar, Attachments, Drafts etc., from the damaged EDB files
EDB to PST Exchange server Recovery tool helps you to recover mails, images, attachments, drafts, calendar, journals, appointments, tasks, notes, etc. from the damaged EDB files. Its ease of use GUI enables you to preview recovered mail items.
– Recover / Restore only required Mailboxes
– EdbMails capability of granular / brick-level mailbox EDB to PST conversion support, will help you to recovery any desired Mailboxes data.
– Automatic handling of PST file size limit
– If the Outlook PST file reaches size limit then, EDB to PST Converter will automatically split the PST file into multiple files based on the size limitation of the Outlook PST.
– Recover Deleted Mailboxes
– Edb to PST converter can easily recover mailboxes, which have been deleted knowingly or unknowingly.
– Recover and Save as EML, MSG format
– In addition to saving the recovered data as PST file, it also allows you to save the recovered data as MSG, EML formats.
OST to PST
PST Repair Tool